AfterDrink Content Standards
- This article is based on currently available scientific evidence at the time of writing and fact checked.
- All referenced studies and research papers are from reputable and relevant peer-reviewed journals or academic associations.
- Some peer-reviewed papers have stronger study designs and are more robust in terms of quality and reliability. We will make every effort to highlight weak evidence.
- This article contains scientific references. The numbers in the parentheses (1, 2, 3) are clickable links to peer-reviewed scientific papers.
- The information in this article is NOT intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Medically reviewed by Dr Pedram Kordrostami, MBBS, BSc - Written by Posted on
- Kratom and Alcohol: Uses, Safety and Dangers 9 January 2020
- Hangover Shakes – Why do you get them after drinking… 14 May 2019
- How To Choose a Resveratrol Supplement 3 February 2022